陳頌恩 Feel & Tell

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Choice/No choice

How often do you have difficulty with choices?
To go or to stay, to accept or to reject?
How many times have you struggled between choices when you have not been asked to choose?
I want A but B seems to be a more rational choice, I prefer C but I know others will disagree with me.....
We spend so much time, tossing and turning, imagining and ruminating between the choices and seldom realize that there may actually be no choice.
So, to save time, energy as well as disappointment, why don't we make sure that there is a choice before we begin choosing?

2 Comments:

  • At January 5, 2012 at 5:53 AM , Anonymous Asteri said...

    I'm struggling in certain aspects recently too, but your words remind me, maybe better make sure do i reli hv the choice.....

     
  • At January 11, 2012 at 10:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Having zero choice makes life much easier than having multiple choices. "I want A but B seems to be a more rational choice, I prefer C but I know others will disagree with me....." This is so true. Doesn't it seem to happen all the time?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home